Thursday, January 25, 2007

Your first time is never easy...

Hi. I created this blog approximately two weeks ago. However, as soon as opened this little box to expose my insanity to the rest of the world, I suddenly found myself at a loss for words. Funny how that works.

I'm a repeat offender when it comes to blogging. If you tried, I'm sure you could scrounge up several old and discarded blogs of mine floating out in the cyber vortx. I say that because I don't want to actively look for them as it would remind me of a time when my biggest problem seemed to be finding a date to prom. And I think I would rather jump out of a moving vehicle than relive high school hell.

That being said, sometimes I would rather jump out of a moving vehicle just for fun. Now that's some adventure for you.

I'm really not sure what the hell I'm doing when it comes to this (this and about everything else in my life) so bear with me as I figure it out. Twenty years from now I'm sure I'll be happy to change the title to "Confessions of a Mid-Life Crisis."

And that is a scary thought.

No comments: